The Future of Data Privacy: Innovation, Revenue, Efficiency, Trust
Why your organization must be future-based, and how to get there.
Presented by Andrew Lambert, VP Sales, Marketing and Business Development, Privacy Analytics Inc.; Thomas Clarke, Vice-President Product Management, Implementation and Support, at Privacy Analytics, Inc; and Luk Arbuckle, Chief Methodologist, Privacy Analytics Inc.
The Future of Data Privacy – What is it? Who wins? Who Loses?
Why will future-based organizations thrive, and why will others struggle? What must your organization do, to be prepared for changes in regulations and other unknown factors?
In this webinar, Privacy Analytics executives and industry experts Andrew Lambert, VP Sales, Marketing & Business Development; Thomas Clarke, Vice-President Product Management, Implementation and Support, at Privacy Analytics, Inc.; and Luk Arbuckle, Chief Methodologist, Privacy Analytics Inc.; deliver critical insights on how the disruptive landscape of data privacy compels organizations of all sizes to prepare now for the future.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn why leveraging the anonymization maturity curve—its stages of growth, drivers, and benefits can mean the difference between your organization staying ahead, or falling behind.
- Understand how risk-based anonymization methods are the new benchmark for best practice to provide access to more, better, safer, cleaner data for secondary purposes, including analytics, research, and organizational growth.
- See examples of organizations that have implemented anonymization at scale to deliver real-time value from their data.
- Identify the actions needed to unlock the full value of your data based on your anonymization maturity – and why you must do it now to be ready for the future.
Fill out the form to the right to watch The Future of Data Privacy: Innovation, Revenue, Efficiency, Trust.
About the presenters:
Andrew Lambert, Vice President, Sales, Marketing & Business Development, brings 30 years of healthcare executive leadership experience with a strong clinical informatics and analytics background and a successful track record of growing revenue across multiple venues and sizes of organizations, and building best-in-class teams. Mr. Lambert has held senior leadership roles at Symphony Performance Health Solutions, Mediware, Cognovant, Press Ganey Associates, Thomson Healthcare (Thomson Reuters), Eclipsys Corp., Cerner Corp., Philips Medical Systems, and Johnson & Johnson, developing business in North America and around the world.
Thomas Clarke is the Vice-President Product Management, Implementation and Support, at Privacy Analytics, Inc. Mr. Clarke is the former Global Director, Digital Health Solutions for Baxter International Inc., having also held posts at Baxter as Director, Customer Software and Renal Health; and Director, IT Excellence for Canada and Latin America.
Luk Arbuckle, Chief Methodologist, Privacy Analytics, has nearly a decade of experience in the field of anonymization, and is co-author of Anonymizing Health Data: Case Studies and Methods to Get You Started (O’Reilly Media, 2013). Mr. Arbuckle was formerly Director of Technology Analysis at the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada; Research Manager and Data Scientist at the Children’s hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) Research Institute; and Director of Analytics at Privacy Analytics. He holds multiple graduate degrees and was awarded numerous scholarships and bursaries, including a Canada Graduate Scholarship doctoral award.
This webinar is essential for you if:
- Your organization has challenges regarding data privacy.
- Your organization has—or wants—a data-driven growth strategy.
- You’re involved in any effort to derive business value from sensitive data.
- You are a Chief Data Officer, Chief Analytics Officer, Chief Revenue Officer, CIO, CSO, VP Business Development, Chief Privacy Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Legal Counsel Member, Data Protection Officer, Privacy Officer.