Does your data meet the standard for HIPAA Expert Determination?
Find out in as little as
10 business days!
You’ll maximize the usefulness of even your most complex datasets across all formats while protecting patient privacy to improve services and health outcomes.
Luk Arbuckle on transitioning from HIPAA Safe Harbor to Expert Determination
Give us 15 min
and we'll show you how
Your message is being reviewed and one of our experts will be in touch shortly.
Using sensitive health data comes with privacy challenges
Organizations working with health data face growing pressure to innovate and collaborate with wider ecosystems. Driving greater advancements in patient health has become a priority. Insight-rich data is the key.
But using sensitive health data beyond its original purpose—whether internal or external—comes with substantial privacy challenges.
You need reliable de-identification
Luk Arbuckle explains why…
We can help you de-identify your data to the HIPAA Standard
Regardless of the size and scale of your organization, we can help you avoid significant legal, financial, and reputational risks from the use of patient data to improve services and health outcomes.
Leverage our HIPAA Expert Determination-as-a-Service if you…
Use our full HIPAA Expert Determination and De-Identification Service if you…
Join the 100+ companies that have benefited from our expert determiners
Privacy Analytics has over 100 experts—we have the horsepower to tackle the most complex of projects, with the flexibility to customize to our clients’ needs, large or small.
Find out in as little as 10 business days if your data meets the standard for HIPAA Expert Determination
Get clear evidence of your compliance with HIPAA’s Expert Determination de-identification standard.
Retain the richest possible data utility for predictive analytics, precision medicine, value-based care, and other scenarios where data granularity is important.
5 reasons to trust our expert determiners
1. They have graduate degrees in relevant fields such as statistics and computer science, diverse hands-on experience and specialized training, and are active industry thought leaders.
2. Their work has withstood the most stringent of reviews, including by regulators such as the HHS.
3. Our solutions have been tested extensively in practice, through independent motivated intruder tests.
4. Privacy Analytics has been relied on—including by HITRUST in its De-identification Methodology certification program—to train hundreds of HIPAA Expert Determination practitioners.
5. Our experts leverage Eclipse—enterprise-class, automated, scalable commercial software that transforms vast stores of sensitive data, safely and at scale, through an automated process.
Tight timelines? Concerns about HIPAA compliance? Let’s talk.
We work across a wide range of data types, formats, volumes, and contexts. Let us apply our wealth of experience to your project.
Thanks for your interest in our anonymization services.
Please keep an eye on your inbox. We'll be in touch shortly.