Your Privacy Choices
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights in relation to the processing of your personal data or personal information. These rights may include:
- The right to access your personal information (including a data portability request);
- The right to correct or amend any personal information we have on file about you;
- The right to delete your personal information;
- The right to limit the use of your “sensitive” personal information;
- The right to opt-out of the sale or “sharing” of your personal information;
- The right to opt-out of the use of your personal information for targeted advertising purposes;
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information (such as for direct marketing purposes);
- The right to restrict the use of your personal information for certain automated decision-making (including profiling); and
- The right to revoke your consent (to the extent applicable).
All of these rights are subject to certain exceptions under applicable law.
To exercise any of these rights, please fill out the webform below or contact us using the information provided below with your name, physical address, email address, the email address associated with your interactions with Privacy Analytics (if different), and details about your interactions with Privacy Analytics. You may also designate an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf. To designate an agent, please also send us a written and signed document by both you and the agent that authorizes the agent to act on your behalf. You may also use a power of attorney. Please note that we will still require you to provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we are receiving a request. We will respond to any request you submit in the time period required by applicable law.
I WISH TO EXERCISE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS:
Upon receiving a request from you, we will first verify your identity by matching the information you provide (including your name, email address, and phone number) with what we have on file for you. We may ask you for additional information to verify your identity or to comply with your request.
© 2023. All rights reserved. Privacy Analytics is a registered trademark of Privacy Analytics Incorporated and IQVIA in the United States