Join us for an invite-only, executive roundtable on safely sharing sensitive data to drive innovation. The event takes place July 19 from 1 pm to 3 pm ET. It will be hosted by Richard Y. Wang, Founder & Director of the MIT CDOIQ program, and moderated by Sarah Lyons, Head of Privacy Analytics, and globally renowned data privacy expert, Luk Arbuckle.
Sarah and Luk, along with a group of expert panelists, spanning multiple industries, will lead a dynamic, interactive discussion focused on defensive strategies to govern data and limit risk, and offensive strategies to drive business opportunities and realize new value.
Following the 90-minute roundtable will be a 30-minute reflection period, where panelists and attendees will discuss their own approaches to data-sharing challenges, how they evaluated trade-offs, and why they chose one approach over another.
This event is right for you if you’re…
- A senior-level data and/or analytics leader
- Responsible for driving ROI through safe and responsible data sharing
- Looking to align with your C-suite on how sensitive data assets should be made accessible
- Currently involved in, or considering, a data-sharing collaboration with strategic partners
- Aiming to scale your data-sharing operations for maximum efficiency
Registration is open exclusively to executives leading the data or analytics agenda of a private- or public-sector organization and seats are limited. If you aren’t sure whether this event is right for you then please contact Ann Clemensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.