Now more than ever, the eyes of the world are on sponsors to collaborate, sharing their clinical trial data to combat human health emergencies.
While individual patient-level data sharing is largely done on a voluntary basis, privacy is just as important as when clinical studies are published by regulators.
This webinar, held in collaboration with DIA, will investigate the different decisions pharma companies face and look at how these decisions impact brand reputation and public trust.
- Data sharing as a clinical trial sponsor’s social responsibility
- The real-world cost of not sharing safe, insight-rich data
- A framework for safely sharing and using sensitive clinical trial data
- Compare qualitative and quantitative approaches to anonymization
- Evaluate whether to build an in-house anonymization capability, buy software, or engage a vendor
- Analyze methods for balancing patient privacy and data utility
Niamh McGuinness, BPharm, PHD, Senior Analyst, Clinical Trial Transparency, Privacy Analytics
Laura Dodd, Global Data Sharing Manager, PRA Health Sciences, Takeda
Jingyi Liu, Principal Research Scientist, Eli Lilly and Company