About this webinar
Before CDOs can unlock data value, they must first understand data potential. Although many CDOs today are deep into analytics, it can be challenging to determine which data assets hold the most potential value for their organization, or what questions to ask of the data to drive strategic needs.
In this session you’ll learn:
- Why unrealized data potential is such a big concern for organizations
- How vendors trying to sell CDOs new tech and pushing singular ideas are harming more than helping
- Ideas which look important but are often peripheral and distracting
- How to focus on driving the right kind of value
- A roadmap for isolating data assets that hold the most potential