Visionary in Gartner’s 2015 Magic Quadrant
Privacy Analytics recognized as a Visionary in Gartner’s 2015 Magic Quadrant for Data Masking Technology, Worldwide for the second year in a row!
Proven de-identification methodology and software provides a leading edge, risk-based approach that goes beyond common industry masking techniques to produce high quality data sets for sophisticated healthcare research and analytics
Ottawa, ON, January 20, 2016 – Privacy Analytics Inc., the leading provider of software that safeguards and enables personal health data for secondary purposes, announced today that it has been recognized for the second time as a Visionary by Gartner in a recently released 2015 Magic Quadrant for Data Masking Technology, Worldwide.
Gartner is a global information technology research and advisory company. Gartner’s annual market research reports provide qualitative analysis into a market and its direction, maturity and participants.
“As the volume of data continues to grow at a rapid pace, more organizations in healthcare, insurance, financial services and other industries are seeking to maximize the usefulness and value of their information while safeguarding privacy and remaining compliant with regulations,” said Dr. Khaled El Emam. “We’re very pleased to have moved up in the Visionaries Quadrant this year for ability to execute. We believe our de-identification and risk determination projects meet the demand for many different uses of data across all of these industries.”
To get a copy of the report, please go to the Gartner site, here.
- Can you comply your way to greatness?November 21, 2019
- When to Integrate Anonymization of Documents and DataSeptember 26, 2019
- Deep-Diving into Re-identification: Perspectives On An Article In Nature CommunicationsSeptember 26, 2019
- Learning at Scale: Anonymizing Unstructured Data using AI/MLSeptember 26, 2019
- Early Impact of Health Canada’s New GuidelinesJune 21, 2019
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019
- Comparing the benefits of pseudonymisation and anonymisation under the GDPRDecember 20, 2018