Privacy Analytics now part of IMS Health
IMS Health is a leading global information and technology services company providing clients in the healthcare industry with end-to-end solutions to measure and improve their performance. This acquisition re-enforces IMS Health’s long-standing practices for safeguarding patient data and advances the company’s ability to help life sciences clients drive R&D and commercial performance, and demonstrate treatment value in real-world settings.
With its rich history, market leading position, and global reach, IMS Health allows the risk-based methodology, software and services pioneered by Privacy Analytics to become the worldwide standard for health data protection and analysis. IMS Health will continue to invest in advancing the Privacy Analytics privacy-enhancing technologies moving forward, expanding our ability to meet our clients’ needs.
IMS Health will integrate Privacy Analytics’ capabilities into applications that include E360™ RWE platform but solutions will continue to be offered to the market, Privacy Analytics and IMS clients as an independent suite of products. Increasingly IMS Health and Privacy Analytics customers have asked us to collaborate to create additional customer value – a trend that will continue by offering combined services with the IMS Real-World Evidence Solutions (RWES) business. The IMS RWES business is a global leader in the analysis of de-identified individual-level datasets. By acquiring Privacy Analytics, IMS Health will continue to drive innovation and improve patient outcomes.
- Can you comply your way to greatness?November 21, 2019
- When to Integrate Anonymization of Documents and DataSeptember 26, 2019
- Deep-Diving into Re-identification: Perspectives On An Article In Nature CommunicationsSeptember 26, 2019
- Learning at Scale: Anonymizing Unstructured Data using AI/MLSeptember 26, 2019
- Early Impact of Health Canada’s New GuidelinesJune 21, 2019
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019
- Comparing the benefits of pseudonymisation and anonymisation under the GDPRDecember 20, 2018