Exciting Times for Clinical Trial Data and Privacy
Clinical trial data sharing, or the lack of it, is one area where the pharmaceutical industry faces big challenges, QuintilesIMS/Privacy Analytics’ Dana Edwards writes. In her article, Exciting Times for Clinical Trial Data Privacy, published by For The Record Magazine, she discusses this challenge.
Edwards writes that the reasons for withholding data are more complex than critics may be willing to acknowledge. By government decree and a gradual acceptance by individual companies that clinical trial and other health data sharing are in everyone’s interest, the issue now is not that there isn’t enough data sharing but that soon there will be so much data sharing that it will be difficult to make maximum use of it.
- Turn Data Assets into Business Opportunity Under CCPADecember 19, 2019
- Can you comply your way to greatness?November 21, 2019
- When to Integrate Anonymization of Documents and DataSeptember 26, 2019
- Deep-Diving into Re-identification: Perspectives On An Article In Nature CommunicationsSeptember 26, 2019
- Learning at Scale: Anonymizing Unstructured Data using AI/MLSeptember 26, 2019
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019
- Comparing the benefits of pseudonymisation and anonymisation under the GDPRDecember 20, 2018