Exciting Times for Clinical Trial Data and Privacy
Clinical trial data sharing, or the lack of it, is one area where the pharmaceutical industry faces big challenges, QuintilesIMS/Privacy Analytics’ Dana Edwards writes. In her article, Exciting Times for Clinical Trial Data Privacy, published by For The Record Magazine, she discusses this challenge.
Edwards writes that the reasons for withholding data are more complex than critics may be willing to acknowledge. By government decree and a gradual acceptance by individual companies that clinical trial and other health data sharing are in everyone’s interest, the issue now is not that there isn’t enough data sharing but that soon there will be so much data sharing that it will be difficult to make maximum use of it.
- Extended Opportunities from Privacy Leadership in RWEAugust 21, 2017
- From Blunt Tools To Risk-based Privacy TechniquesAugust 9, 2017
- Greater RWE sophistication, greater privacyJuly 24, 2017
- RWE: Better Research Demands Better PrivacyJuly 12, 2017
- 4 Considerations for Taking the Lead in Real-World EvidenceJuly 5, 2017