Audio Minutes at AHIMA Interview
SAN DIEGO, CA. (October 8, 2014) The 86th AHIMA Convention and Exhibit this fall drew in health information management leaders from all across North America. Audio Minutes from AHIMA provides concise interviews with key industry professionals offering insight into new opportunities and innovations.
Interviewer Joy Rios spoke with various industry leaders, including Don Asmonga, VP Standards & Government Affairs, at Privacy Analytics.
Don eloquently discusses the important topic of de-identifying patient information for research and how Privacy Analytics is leading the way in creating experts with our two day methodology course: Sharing Health Information for Secondary Purposes: An Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Can you comply your way to greatness?November 21, 2019
- When to Integrate Anonymization of Documents and DataSeptember 26, 2019
- Deep-Diving into Re-identification: Perspectives On An Article In Nature CommunicationsSeptember 26, 2019
- Learning at Scale: Anonymizing Unstructured Data using AI/MLSeptember 26, 2019
- Early Impact of Health Canada’s New GuidelinesJune 21, 2019
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019
- Comparing the benefits of pseudonymisation and anonymisation under the GDPRDecember 20, 2018