What do I need to know about transitioning from Safe Harbor to Expert Determination?
Switching de-identification methods might be the most valuable data decision your company can make. In this video, Luk Arbuckle, Privacy Analytics’ Chief Methodologist, covers the basics of switching.
You might also like:
Why should I use Expert Determination over Safe Harbor?
You need to choose a de-identification method that will give you the richest possible data for the lowest risk. In…
Safe Harbor Versus Expert Determination
The HIPAA Privacy Rule provides mechanisms for using and disclosing health data responsibly without the need for patient consent, or…
De-identification 101 Webinar
Join Privacy Analytics for a high level introduction of de-identification and data masking. We will compare the HIPAA privacy rule mechanisms known as Safe Harbor and Expert Determination Methods in terms of data quality and risk of re-identification.
- Turn Data Assets into Business Opportunity Under CCPADecember 19, 2019
- How does risk-based anonymization work?December 18, 2019
- Why should I use Expert Determination over Safe Harbor?December 18, 2019
- What do I need to know about GDPR, HIPAA and CCPA to meet our regulatory and privacy obligations?December 18, 2019
- Should we invest in building our own de-identification capability?December 17, 2019
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019
- Comparing the benefits of pseudonymisation and anonymisation under the GDPRDecember 20, 2018