New Year, New Possibilities
What’s coming up for Privacy Analytics in the start of the new year
After a wonderful holiday of family, friends and good cheer, we are back to business here at Privacy Analytics. This January we have a busy schedule lined up.
A Case Study with Sanofi
Our latest case study is now available. Privacy Analytics, in collaboration with Sanofi and Sanofi-Pasteur, worked to de-identify a Fluzone clinical trial dataset. Read how we did it here.
State of Data Sharing for Healthcare Analytics
On January 13, at 2PM we are hosting the webinar, State of Data Sharing for Healthcare Analytics. Featuring Behavioral Economist Dr Ester Moher and Director of Marketing, Sam Wehbe, this webinar will review the results of the recent report, The State of Data Sharing for Healthcare Analytics 2015-2016. If you have any questions in regard to our recent survey, this webinar will be a great opportunity to ask the minds behind it.
The Anonymization Methodology for Clinical Trials Data
In the Tri-state area? Join us January 21-22 in New York City. We are holding a two-day comprehensive course on data sharing specific to the pharma and life sciences industry. Held by our friends at IMS Consulting and led by our CEO, Dr Khaled El Emam, this course is a can’t-miss for any organization concerned about minimizing risk and maximizing reward when sharing clinical trials data. There are no longer any spaces available. The event brochure is also available for download here.
Clinical Data Disclosure and Transparency
Along the same vein, CBI’s event, Clinical Data Disclosure and Transparency, presents an excellent opportunity to network and knowledge share. Privacy Analytics is sponsoring the event and will be speaking. On January 27 at 1:45 make sure to catch Dr El Emam’s presentation, Practical Experiences with Risk-based De-identification of Clinical Trial Data. This talk will discuss the work Sanofi did with Privacy Analytics to de-identify a clinical trials dataset. More event details can be found here.
Stay tuned for more Privacy Analytics happenings.
- Turn Data Assets into Business Opportunity Under CCPADecember 19, 2019
- How does risk-based anonymization work?December 18, 2019
- Why should I use Expert Determination over Safe Harbor?December 18, 2019
- What do I need to know about GDPR, HIPAA and CCPA to meet our regulatory and privacy obligations?December 18, 2019
- Should we invest in building our own de-identification capability?December 17, 2019
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019
- Comparing the benefits of pseudonymisation and anonymisation under the GDPRDecember 20, 2018