How does risk-based anonymization work?
Sarah Lyons, Privacy Analytics’ General Manager, covers the basics of risk-based anonymization.
You might also like:
De-identification 101 Webinar
Join Privacy Analytics for a high level introduction of de-identification and data masking. We will compare the HIPAA privacy rule mechanisms known as Safe Harbor and Expert Determination Methods in terms of data quality and risk of re-identification.
Should we invest in building our own de-identification capability?
Watch our De-Identification Services Business Leader, Grant Middleton, answer the question: “Should we invest in building internal de-identification capability?”
What is the difference between data masking, de-identification, and anonymization?
These terms come up often in discussions about data privacy, but their definitions are sometimes unclear. In this video, Grant…
- Turn Data Assets into Business Opportunity Under CCPADecember 19, 2019
- How does risk-based anonymization work?December 18, 2019
- Why should I use Expert Determination over Safe Harbor?December 18, 2019
- What do I need to know about GDPR, HIPAA and CCPA to meet our regulatory and privacy obligations?December 18, 2019
- Should we invest in building our own de-identification capability?December 17, 2019
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019
- Comparing the benefits of pseudonymisation and anonymisation under the GDPRDecember 20, 2018