What do I need to know about GDPR, HIPAA and CCPA to meet our regulatory and privacy obligations?
Depending on where you’re based, and where you do business, your data requires certain levels of regulatory compliance. In this video, Luk Arbuckle, Privacy Analytics’ Chief Methodologist, explains how you can tackle this problem head-on.
You might also like:
What is the difference between data masking, de-identification, and anonymization?
These terms come up often in discussions about data privacy, but their definitions are sometimes unclear. In this video, Grant…
Turn Data Assets into Business Opportunity Under CCPA
by Luk Arbuckle – Chief Methodologist Business Problem How the CCPA is changing the legislative landscape Since the California Consumer…
- Turn Data Assets into Business Opportunity Under CCPADecember 19, 2019
- How does risk-based anonymization work?December 18, 2019
- Why should I use Expert Determination over Safe Harbor?December 18, 2019
- What do I need to know about GDPR, HIPAA and CCPA to meet our regulatory and privacy obligations?December 18, 2019
- Should we invest in building our own de-identification capability?December 17, 2019
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019
- Comparing the benefits of pseudonymisation and anonymisation under the GDPRDecember 20, 2018