What do I need to know about GDPR, HIPAA and CCPA to meet our regulatory and privacy obligations?
Depending on where you’re based, and where you do business, your data requires certain levels of regulatory compliance. In this video, Luk Arbuckle, Privacy Analytics’ Chief Methodologist, explains how you can tackle this problem head-on.
You might also like:
What is the difference between data masking, de-identification, and anonymization?
These terms come up often in discussions about data privacy, but their definitions are sometimes unclear. In this video, Grant…
Turn Data Assets into Business Opportunity Under CCPA
by Luk Arbuckle – Chief Methodologist Business Problem How the CCPA is changing the legislative landscape Since the California Consumer…
What is HIPAA de-identification?
The HIPAA Privacy Rule outlines specific ways to de-identify Protected Health Information (PHI). In this video, Luk Arbuckle, Privacy Analytics’…
Why should I use Expert Determination over Safe Harbor?
You need to choose a de-identification method that will give you the richest possible data for the lowest risk. In…
- One Year In: How the Opening of Health Canada’s Portal Affects YouMay 4, 2020
- Turn Data Assets into Business Opportunity Under CCPADecember 19, 2019
- How does risk-based anonymization work?December 18, 2019
- Why should I use Expert Determination over Safe Harbor?December 18, 2019
- What do I need to know about GDPR, HIPAA and CCPA to meet our regulatory and privacy obligations?December 18, 2019
- Putting our passion into action against COVID-19April 15, 2020
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019