We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join us at IQVIA’s Privacy Analytics team in Ottawa, Canada. Working 2 days a week in office which is located downtown in the heart of the National Capital Region, Privacy Analytics is on the cutting edge of data de-identification and re-identification research and we have translated this patented research into an amazing offering of software products and services that are enabling researchers to access healthcare data for analysis while ensuring individuals’ identities are protected.
If you are a DevOps Engineer with a passion for continuous delivery and developer tooling we want you! You will maintain our CI/CD and test frameworks/tooling. Our mission is to make it as quick and easy as possible for developers to validate and deliver changes to our customers. It’s a big domain, and we’re doing some exciting work envisioning the way that developers interact with secrets, feature flags, deployments and automated tests, using tools and industry based best practices like IAC and other deployment and configuration technologies (terraform, ansible etc).
Who You Are:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues, and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
In this role you will:
- Design and build software – tools, libraries, automation, services, and the scripts that glue them together
- Responsible for the reliability, and integrity of our on-prem & cloud-based infrastructure
- Practice continuous improvement, contributing to culture, process, across our development organization
- Develop processes and automation to eliminate repetitive tasks
- Design and build our infrastructure platform
- Identify and implement new platform features
- Research and evaluate new technologies
- Perform maintenance, upgrades, and migrations
- Enable development teams
- Provide tools and best practices to support the entire software development lifecycle
- Collaborate with others across the organization to solve problems and build better processes, systems, and software
- Communicate by mentoring, writing documentation, participating in meetings, and sharing your work at demos
To do this you will need:
- DevOps technologies like Kubernetes, Flux, Docker, Vault, Minio, vSphere, Terraform, Ansible
- CI/CD technologies like git, Jenkins, SonarQube, gradle and Maven
- Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure
- Programming experience (Java, Groovy, bash)
Office Address: Laurier Ave W #200, Ottawa, ON K1P 5J6, Canada.
#CareersWithPA #LI-RT3 #LI-Hybrid
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com