Privacy Analytics Welcomes Sarah Lyons
Privacy Analytics, a global provider of risk-based de-identification solutions,welcomes Sarah Lyons to our executive team as the new Director of Operations.
Sarah Lyons has over 15 years of experience in professional services, software development, and operations management. She has been leading large business transformations and advising clients across diverse industries on enterprise risk management, privacy, and governance.
Before joining Privacy Analytics, Sarah was a Partner and National Privacy Leader at MNP LLP, a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Sarah joined MNP through its merger with A Hundred Answers Inc., a professional services firm where she was the COO and Principal. Sarah previously led the establishment of new consulting markets and methodologies for Ernst & Young’s growing Government and Public Sector (GPS) practice, where she also managed large-scale implementation and consulting projects. Sarah has also led the development and implementation of innovative risk assessment methodologies for the federal government, large financial institutions, and Fortune 500 companies. She has also provided privacy advisory services in Canada and globally across jurisdictions, including in the health sector and for privacy regulators.
In her role at Privacy Analytics, Sarah will be overseeing all day-to-day operations of the company, technology development, and longer term initiatives to enhance our services and software, as well as strategic relationships with clients. “Sarah will strengthen our executive team and allow us to streamline and scale our de-identification businesses,” says Dr. Khaled El Emam. “Her experience and knowledge will allow the company to rapidly meet the strong demand we are seeing for de-identification solutions globally.”
- Turn Data Assets into Business Opportunity Under CCPADecember 19, 2019
- How does risk-based anonymization work?December 18, 2019
- Why should I use Expert Determination over Safe Harbor?December 18, 2019
- What do I need to know about GDPR, HIPAA and CCPA to meet our regulatory and privacy obligations?December 18, 2019
- Should we invest in building our own de-identification capability?December 17, 2019
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019
- Comparing the benefits of pseudonymisation and anonymisation under the GDPRDecember 20, 2018