Putting our passion into action against COVID-19
Message from Sarah Lyons, General Manager, Privacy Analytics
Privacy Analytics is wholly committed to the global effort to respond to COVID-19. We have the collective will, the personal urgency and the technical ability to make a meaningful difference in the fight against COVID-19.
That’s why Privacy Analytics has partnered with Vivli – an independent, non-profit organization that has developed a global data-sharing and analytics platform for sharing anonymized individual-patient level data. As announced during our April 2 webinar, we are part of a consortium working to accelerate the COVID-19 response through sharing of participant data from COVID-19 clinical trials via Vivli’s COVID-19 portal.
To ensure this global effort proceeds as expeditiously as possible, we have waived all fees to anonymize and share COVID-19 trial data. Vivli has also waived all fees to share, archive and access COVID-19 trials. Privacy Analytics will also waive fees to anonymize data from qualifying COVID-19 vaccine and pivotal drug trials.
We are committed to working with Vivli and doing our part to accelerate treatment for COVID-19. I am encouraged and inspired by the dedication and the devotion of our team, and by the speed with which the global healthcare community has rallied in this time of crisis.
To learn more about how to take part in accelerated COVID-19 data-sharing, please contact Michael McTaggart at email@example.com.
- One Year In: How the Opening of Health Canada’s Portal Affects YouMay 4, 2020
- Turn Data Assets into Business Opportunity Under CCPADecember 19, 2019
- How does risk-based anonymization work?December 18, 2019
- Why should I use Expert Determination over Safe Harbor?December 18, 2019
- What do I need to know about GDPR, HIPAA and CCPA to meet our regulatory and privacy obligations?December 18, 2019
- Putting our passion into action against COVID-19April 15, 2020
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019