White PapersView all
Specialty Pharmaceuticals and Patient Privacy
In the specialty pharmaceutical industry, patient privacy is crucial. Privacy can be a challenge for companies looking to gather and…
- A Privacy Governance Framework to Support De-identification
- Comparing Pseudonymization and Anonymization
- GDPR and Anonymization
Webinar: Can you Achieve Trustworthiness Through Transparency?
Data Sharing and Data Anonymization: the Vivli-Privacy Analytics Partnership In this presentation Vivli and Privacy Analytics discuss on how both…
- Webinar: Linklaters
- Webcast: Escape From The Data Swamp
- Video: How to Safely Share Clinical Trial Data Today
Case StudiesView all
Integrate.ai improves the customer experience with privacy-preserving AI
How did an AI innovator turn its need for data privacy into an engine for business growth? (Spoiler: they doubled-down…
- Tearing down data privacy roadblocks: 7 case studies
- Case Study: ASCO CancerLinQ
- A Case Study with Sanofi
One Year In: How the Opening of Health Canada’s Portal Affects You
Niamh McGuinness, PhD – Senior Analyst, CTT, Privacy Analytics Inc. April 27, 2020 Just over a year ago, Health Canada…
- Turn Data Assets into Business Opportunity Under CCPA
- How does risk-based anonymization work?
- Why should I use Expert Determination over Safe Harbor?
Putting our passion into action against COVID-19
Message from Sarah Lyons, General Manager, Privacy Analytics Privacy Analytics is wholly committed to the global effort to respond to…
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data Sharing
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging Technologies
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”
In The PressView all
GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data Sharing
How will GDPR continue to impact the future of Clinical Trials Data Sharing? Insights from Privacy Analytics’ Executive Roundtable Event:…
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?
- Comparing the benefits of pseudonymisation and anonymisation under the GDPR
- “Increase Access to A Global Good” – interview with Vivli’s Dr. Rebecca Li