- This event has passed.
Webinar: Live Q and A with the Experts
March 26, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join Khaled El Emam and Luk Arbuckle on March 26th, 2pm, as they answer all your de-identification, data masking, and anonymization questions live.
Some of the questions they will be answering:
- How much does a data breach cost?
- How can I ensure I am protected in the event of an audit?
- How do you address attacks that combine multiple de-identified data sets?
- For non-health data and non-PII, it seems that the de-identification methodology can also be applied to confidential commercial data as well? Is this accurate?
- To what extent are classes of data sets amenable to a more standardized process of anonymization to increase efficiency and reproducibility?
Back in February we hosted our first live Q and A with the Experts. The event was very popular: our last Q and A with the experts had over 150 people join live, was watched over 100 times on demand, and had 75 questions asked. It was so successful we decided to do it all over again. Join us for round two!