- This event has passed.
Pharmaceuticals Compliance Congress Canada
June 6, 2017 - June 7, 2017
CBI Presents the First Ever Canadian Compliance Congress — For Canada, in Canada!
With increasing efforts to strengthen company-wide ethics and integrity, as well as new efforts to establish transparency reporting, it is more important than ever to strengthen compliance programs. CBI’s Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress Canada brings together industry experts to share best practices and insights on key issues facing Canadian compliance teams, including constructing training and monitoring programs to bolster an organizational culture of integrity, applying Canadian anti-corruption legislation, and ensuring promotional materials meet Health Canada regulations.
A Dialogue-Driven Forum to Address Ethics and Integrity Issues in Canada:
- Identify the core concepts required to build a culture of compliance and the pivotal role that ethics play
- Determine the distinction between promotional and non-promotional activities and address the inherent risks
- Achieve organization-wide compliance, from the compliance and legal teams to the promotional marketing and sales teams
- Respond to the changing landscape of continuing medical education
- Resolve potential privacy concerns where social media and patient medical information intersect
- Implement innovative strategies to enhance compliance training and monitoring
- Mitigate risk and optimize third-party relationships