Khaled El Emam Interview O’Reilly Media
Roger Magoulis, Research Director at O’Reilly Media sat down to speak with Khaled El Emam and Nathalie Holmes of Privacy Analytics at Strata Rx on September 26th.
Khaled El Emam discusses health data anonymization and its effects on privacy.
Nathalie Holmes discusses how PrivacyAnalytics handles granular data, legal standards, and data insights for the healthcare system.
- One Year In: How the Opening of Health Canada’s Portal Affects YouMay 4, 2020
- Turn Data Assets into Business Opportunity Under CCPADecember 19, 2019
- How does risk-based anonymization work?December 18, 2019
- Why should I use Expert Determination over Safe Harbor?December 18, 2019
- What do I need to know about GDPR, HIPAA and CCPA to meet our regulatory and privacy obligations?December 18, 2019
- Putting our passion into action against COVID-19April 15, 2020
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019