Khaled El Emam Interview O’Reilly Media
Roger Magoulis, Research Director at O’Reilly Media sat down to speak with Khaled El Emam and Nathalie Holmes of Privacy Analytics at Strata Rx on September 26th.
Khaled El Emam discusses health data anonymization and its effects on privacy.
Nathalie Holmes discusses how PrivacyAnalytics handles granular data, legal standards, and data insights for the healthcare system.
- Can you comply your way to greatness?November 21, 2019
- When to Integrate Anonymization of Documents and DataSeptember 26, 2019
- Deep-Diving into Re-identification: Perspectives On An Article In Nature CommunicationsSeptember 26, 2019
- Learning at Scale: Anonymizing Unstructured Data using AI/MLSeptember 26, 2019
- Early Impact of Health Canada’s New GuidelinesJune 21, 2019
- GDPR and The Future of Clinical Trials Data SharingMarch 18, 2019
- Advancing Principled Data Practices in Support of Emerging TechnologiesMarch 15, 2019
- “Zero Risk Does Not Exist”February 7, 2019
- Is Anonymization Possible with Current Technologies?January 9, 2019
- Comparing the benefits of pseudonymisation and anonymisation under the GDPRDecember 20, 2018